Massage isn’t just a luxury these days!
Do you live with chronic pain? Low back stiffness? Sore Neck? Stress Headaches?
Are you regularly stressed and axious? Do you have trouble sleeping?
Research shows incorporating regular Massage Therapy into your lifestlyle can aid in:
- Relieving Muscular Tension and Pain
- Improving Circulation and Digestion
- Increasing Joint Mobility and ROM
- Postural Improvements
- Reducing Blood Pressure
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Reducing Mental and Physical Fatigue and Stress
- Improveing Sleep, Concentration and Reducing Anxiety
- Improving Energy and Alertness
- Creating an Overall Sense of Well-Being
Massage Therapy can also reduce pain associated with many chronic conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, TMJ dysfunction, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, fibromyalgia, sciatica, stress/anxiety, migraine/tension headaches, tendonitis and sports injuries. It is also an excellent self care practice to maintaining your overall well-being; body, mind and yes, spirit, too!