Heather McBroome, Energy Practitioner
Heather McBroome has been attuned to worlds unseen since she was a small child and has felt a profound calling over her lifetime to deepen her spiritual connection and to help others to live rewarding lives full of beauty and expansiveness. Growing up in a small community in upstate New York, Heather developed her innate intuition and counseling abilities through her life experiences. It was a burst appendix that threatened her survival at age seven and spurred a chronic illness that would lead her on a path of discovery toward wholeness in body, mind, and spirit.
In 2001, she moved to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains near Denver, Colorado. Her search for healing has taught her to listen and trust the whisperings of her own inner guidance. She uses this wisdom to help others do the same through her work as a transformational life coach and healing practitioner.
It has been Heather’s great pleasure and privilege to help guide people on their passage to health, joy, and purpose. She combines sixteen years of experience helping people get results, tailoring her approach to each individual’s needs. She loves helping people to improve their health, to let go of limiting beliefs, to connect with their purpose, to heal relationships, and to develop personally and spiritually. Heather has spent years in practice and training, and has completed certifications as:
- Angel Therapy Practitioner® (Angel Therapy, Inc. with Doreen Virtue)
- Reiki Master Teacher (Light Internal with Marnie Vincolisi)
- Reconnective Healing® Practitioner (Reconnective Healing® with Eric Pearl)
- Past Life & Between Lives Soul Regression Facilitator (Ravenheart Center with Dr. Linda Backman)
- Shamanic Healing Facilitator (Dragonheart with Melanie Mulhall)
- Certified Mind/Body Nutrition Coach (Institute for the Psychology of Eating with Marc David)
- PSYCH-K® Health & Well-Being Facilitator (PSYCH-K® Centre International).
In addition to her certifications, Heather has also studied life and leadership coaching formally and master’s level transpersonal psychology at Naropa University. She is currently studying to be an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Heather feels greatly blessed to live in Evergreen where she can roam the nature trails and enjoy time with her husband. She also spends considerable time cultivating her spiritual life through reading, a deep meditation practice, and connecting with her “tribe” of beautiful soul friends.